Anyone in Media? — The Bump
Philadelphia Babies

Anyone in Media?

Any moms or moms-to-be in the Media area?  We just moved, and I'd love to make some friends or get some advice on local resources.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone in Media?

• I'm right next door in Springfield! Welcome to the neighborhood.
    I just heard of a media Mom's club AND a Springfield Mom's club. My friend is going to get the info for me. I think you can google the Media one but I couldn't find info online for Springfield.

As for local resources, give me a try......I don't know much but we're learning quickly :)
  • jc&cat -- would you be up for emailing?  I'm ninahattian (at) comcast (dot) net.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in Glen Mills - 3 miles west of Media.  You may want to check out "Birthmark".  It's a store in Media that just opened a location in Newtown Sq as well.  They have Moms Groups, pre- and post-natal yoga, etc.  I posted a thread about it on this board a couple of weeks ago.  Welcome to teh neighborhood! 
  • I'm in Swarthmore, not to far from Springfield. DS goes to day care in Springfield. I don't of any groups for Moms looking for something like that.

-Lecy
    Mommy to Ryan (8*9*06)
  • Hey girls:)

I'm in Morton, just outside of Springfield.

I say we start a Springfield Moms club if we can't find any info on the one that's currently in place!  ;-)

~Michelle

pearljamm at gmail dot com

P.S.  jc&cat!  How have you been??  :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

"No time to be void or save up on life...no, you've gotta spend it all." ~Pearl Jam

MY BABY BLOG: http://babybeanaroundthebend.blogspot.com

• Hey Dr. Girlfriend!  I remember you from the TTCAL and SAL boards!  I live right over the border in Delware, but I work in Media and my parents live in Middletown.  I didn't know you were in my area!
    BFP#1=1/17/08 Missed m/c: 3/19/[email protected] 12 w D&C 3/21/08 BFP #2=8/5/08 She arrived 4/16/09! image BFP#3 7/9/11 EDD:3/16/11 Logan Patrick born sleeping on 3/20/11 image
  • I'm 15 minutes away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I am also in Spingfield, our daughter Samantha is 10 weeks old and I am a stay at home mom and would love to meet other moms and moms to be. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards