Multiples
Options

rectal pain (tmi)

I have been having this shooting pain in my rectum the past few hours.  I have been having cramping and contraxs all day too but nothing regular.  I never went into labor with DS1 so not sure what I should be experiencing.  Anyone else have this pain?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: rectal pain (tmi)

• Options
    i wouldn't be that worried about shooting pain- i'd be very worried about pressure, feeling like you have to poop- but you don't... b/c that's how it felt when i was in labor with DS1 and delivered vaginally... when in doubt- call your OB... that's what they get paid for :)
  • Options
    Thanks Goldie...I am not going to worry about it to much right now.  Just curious if this may be the start of something.  Although I would like for them to stay put unitl my scheduled section on Jan. 12.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ProwdMommy, what you described to the "T" is exactly what I felt the day before my water broke with my daughter. I would never forget cause I was shopping at Target. I was 37 weeks. The next day at around 2am my water broke at home. That's just my experience, everyone's different. It could be a sign of baby coming soon or could be nothing.
  • Options
    That is how I felt about 24 to 36 hours before my waterbroke.
  • Options

I guess I will keep an eye on it then.  Guess I would be excited if they came today or tomorrow. We are only one day shy of 36 weeks.  Thanks for that Ladies.

• Options

Thats how I felt the night before my waterbroke, so keep a eye on it.

I was set for a c-setion as well and went into labour the day before and for me it was the greatest stroke of luck I wouldn't have changed it for the world.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"