December 2010 Moms
Options

Kind of sad to see Dec. 2010 come to a close...

I know, I know... we have so much to look forward to in 2011, but it's a little bittersweet, isn't it? And I know that the board will still be here for awhile -- we'll still have each other -- but it just brings a tear to my hormonal eye that "our" special month is at its end.

Congrats to all the December Moms -- whether you delivered in October or November or December, or are hanging on until January -- and may your new year be full of only the best things.

At the beginning of 2010, I certainly never dreamed I would sit here on NYE and write a post like this... I wasn't actively trying to get pregnant,,, it just  blows my mind that I have this little gift-girl in my world now. I'm feeling all sentimental tonight, when I SHOULD just be taking a nap!

But, for reals, 2010 changed my life. And yours. And I will never forget this year. Or how awesome it feels.

Happy New Year!

Re: Kind of sad to see Dec. 2010 come to a close...

• Options
    Awww, thanks for making me cry! Wahhh! It has been something, hasn't it? ?
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    Beautiful post. 2010 was a great year, but I am certain that 2011 will be even better! Happy New Year, ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This made me a little teary!  I am a little sad to leave December.  When I think about the excitement of the BFP to my pregnancy to meeting our little girl at the beginning of the month, I can't believe this year is over.  It's been quite a ride and I'm sure it's just gearing up!  So while I am sad to see it go, I am so excited to see what the year ahead holds for us.  So Happy New Year to my December mommies!!!! 
  • Options

awwww...your post made me all weepy! Very beautifully written.

All the December mamas (whenever you may have delivered, or if you're like me and have a stubborn LO still hanging on!) thank you so much for being such a wonderful support group throughout this pregnancy. I was talking to my mom not too long ago about our board, and she was saying how nice it was that I had a group like this, and she wishes The Bump (hahaha and the internet) had been around when I was born. 

• Options
    I've been teary all day thinking about this.  So much has happened in one year, I can't believe it all.  We had a lot of downs this year, but Madelynn is our one UP UP UP!  A year ago, my DH started really trying to get pregnant, and since then have and delivered our little miracle.  It all went by too fast for me.   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    : (  I know what you mean.  I'm hoping that 2011 will be full of more blessings.  It was a pleasure sharing this journey with you ladies.  Happy New Year and xoxo's to your little ones!  
    "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is about" photo theboys_zps97f6caa3.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"