Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Anyone making New Years resolutions?

Mine is so generic but I never make a resolution so I'm gonna try this year. I want to loose 50lbs. I'm finally sick of being chunky and WANT to loose weight instead of people telling me I need to. Share yours!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Anyone making New Years resolutions?

• Options
    My resolution is to lose 30 lbs.  I should probably go for 50 to get back to my 19 y.o. size...but I want to set a goal I know is attainable, then go from there.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options

My resolution is to lose 10 lbs by Liam's first birthday party in April.  I have seriously been slacking on losing the last of the baby weight and I definitely let things go this past month. 

I have another 10 lbs I want to lose after his birthday but I'm not going to address that until I get the first goal accomplished.   It's been a long time since I've felt comfortable with my weight and I really want to be healthy for mine and Liam's sake.  

image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    To lose at least 20lbs and just in general to get healthier. I really need to eat better and take the time to exercise. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

the first is eating healthier (less sweets and pop and fast food)

second is to work out at least 3 days a week.

hopefully those will allow me to lose weight. :D (I would ? to get back down to my senior year of high school weight before May (which is 30 lbs away))

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"