Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

s/o Diapers--- Huggies Leakage

I have a bunch of size 1 and size 1-2 Huggies diapers that my DD keeps peeing through. We use pampers now and haven't had a problem. My DD's long and thin and I know body shape makes a difference sometimes with them fitting- does it get better (I have some size 3 huggies too)? I'm wondering if I should just give them all to someone and stick with Pampers. I really don't want to waste anymore money on them but I keep thinking about all the money that I have spent! :) I'm cheap but I do not enjoy the wetting through. Especially when the diaper was barely wet. Thanks for an advice!

Re: s/o Diapers--- Huggies Leakage

• Options

DD is also long and thin and I found that Huggies actually worked a lot better than the Pampers we had since they seem to be more tapered.  We had several blow-outs with the Pampers and not a single one since we switched to Huggies!  I do have to make sure the ruffle-parts around the legs are pulled out when I put a clean diaper on. 

Maybe give them another try before you give them away?

• Options
    We tried Huggies and they were leaky too. I was doing Pampers and bought Huggies because I kept getting more coupons for those. DS would pee right out the side of them no matter how we tried to position the ruffles.  We finished the open box and took back all the rest. I'm like you - I can stand spending money on something I can't use.  If you can't take them back, then you could give the remainer another shot or just find someone to give them to. I learned my lesson on that one but thankfully I could take most of them back.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image image Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageFancyFeet10:

DD is also long and thin and I found that Huggies actually worked a lot better than the Pampers we had since they seem to be more tapered.  We had several blow-outs with the Pampers and not a single one since we switched to Huggies!  I do have to make sure the ruffle-parts around the legs are pulled out when I put a clean diaper on. 

Maybe give them another try before you give them away?

All of this exactly.

dx: Fragile X Syndrome
  • Options
    Okay I think I will give them a try one more time. If we still get the same results I have a girl in mind that could use them. Thanks ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"