June 2011 Moms

ugghh need to prove to my dh

that we need a second crib. He thinks our daughter will use a big girl bed when she turns one when our baby will be here.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ugghh need to prove to my dh

• Just give him some ideas of what it will be like to have a 1 yo running around on her own at all hours of the night Wink  She can't get out of a crib, but she sure can get out of a big girl bed!

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • thanks just told him what you said and he said guess we need a second crib lol. Now we just have to agree on a crib should him a couple and he says they look like cages lol. My dh is difficult. Thanks!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • haha glad I could help!
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • We are just now going to buy DS a a bed because he figured out he could jump out of the crib about two months ago. Since then he's been sleeping in our room so we can lock him down while we are figuring out what we want to do with the rooms now that the new baby is coming. The first night he got out I didn't hear it on the monitor.......he jumped in bed with us and gave me a popsicle. I quickly realized he had been downstairs at 1am by himself for who-knows how long. Anyways, no, it isn't fun to have them running around alone at night. Even at this age we don't know how to teach him to stay in his room!
    imageimageimage
  • You could always use a pack n play/bassinet for the baby for a few months until you feel like your lo is "ready" to transition to a toddler bed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAmbeerose:
    You could always use a pack n play/bassinet for the baby for a few months until you feel like your lo is "ready" to transition to a toddler bed.

My cousin did this with her LOs. Even though it seems cruel, it ended up saving her a ton of $$ and all worked out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesideout510:

imageAmbeerose:
    You could always use a pack n play/bassinet for the baby for a few months until you feel like your lo is "ready" to transition to a toddler bed.

My cousin did this with her LOs. Even though it seems cruel, it ended up saving her a ton of $$ and all worked out!

I've seen people do this and it worked out well for them.

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"