3rd Trimester
Options

Our L/O actually did the foot poking out of tummy thing!

Someone posted a pic of a woman with a huge pregnant belly and you could see the outline of the foot pushing out of her tummy. People, including H and I, were wondering if the pic was real or a fake?

Well yesterday we were commenting on how much more active our little girl has been in the last few weeks. I stood up with my shirt off in the bright light because my tummy was rolling all over the place and my H screamed "OMG what is coming out of your tummy?!!!" It was her foot and you could see the outline as clear as if she were stepping on clay. It was so cool. MH started frantically looking for the camera and just as he got it ready, she pulled her foot back. Of course.

But I was glad he got to see it. He has been very lukewarm about feeling my belly for long periods of time but now that she kicks him all the time, he can't keep his hands off my tummy. I have to admit that I LOVE IT!! She actually will start to move like crazy when he puts his mouth on my tummy and talks to her. I think it is so special she knows his voice.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Our L/O actually did the foot poking out of tummy thing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"