Ist U/S - good results — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

Ist U/S - good results

Sorry it took me a day to update y'all - we immediately left to go to my parents' (doing Christmas late as we were stuck in Italy longer than expected) and I just figured out how to hack into their WIFI.  We had our first ultrasound yesterday and all looked really good.  The baby measured exactly 9 weeks (FF said 9 weeks, 2 days, so I thought that was close enough for government work) and had a heartbeat of 178 BPM.  The tech was quiet at first and I panicked a bit and asked if there was a baby in there and if it was alive.  He then started telling me what was going on.  Probably only five seconds elapsed in silence, but it felt like eternity. 

I also go back in two weeks for another ultrasound (it's part of the post-miscarriage plan and they won't charge me for it, which is really nice) and my first appointment.  I also asked the doctor about my weird spotting (it's clumps/strings of light brown thick mucus that come out about every three days and only in small amounts and doesn't have any pain attached) and she said it's nothing to worry about and likely just excess mucus thanks to the progesterone.  That was a relief to hear. 

We're elated to hear that all is well and to get to see a real live baby in there!  I keep looking at the pictures as it just doesn't seem real.  We tell my parents tomorrow and my in-laws next weekend, so it'll be getting interesting around here...  Thank you to all of you that were thinking of me and sending good thoughts and prayers.  I'm so glad to have good news to report!

And sorry to post and run, but we have to take my niece and nephew out for pizza.  We're babysitting them tonight.  

BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.

Re: Ist U/S - good results

• Great!!
    Mommy to Alden, born May 19, 2007 - best birthday present ever! natural m/c October 20, 2008 at 8w1d BFP April 4, 2009! Missed m/c discovered May 1, 2009 D&C May 12,2009 BFP March 3, 2010 Chemical pregnancy BFP May 25, 2010 Elias Derek born January 26, 2011! Surprise BFP October 24, 2012 Missed m/c confirmed Nov 26 D&C Nov 30 Surprise BFP February 13, 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • sounds great!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp 01/23/10 m/c 12w1d 03/14/10 EDD 09/24/10
    bfp 07/20/10 m/c 5w1d 07/25/10
    bfp 11/19/10 Born 07/24/11 via C/S

My Forever Sister From Another Mister~CashewsMommy!!

• Congrats on a great u/s! It'll be amazing to see the changes that happen in just two weeks time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards