September 2011 Moms
Options

Bacne

i never had a problem with pimples, but for the past 2 wks it's been horrible. I had 2 huge pimples on my right cheek (yes, 2 on one cheek!) and it's worse my back!

how do i get rid of them?

Married 5/15/10. Me (29). DH (33). BFP#1 7/25/10 - Missed m/c 8wks - D&E 8/25/10 BFP#2 12/25/10 - Missed m/c 7wks - D&E 1/20/11 (second loss due to abnormal chromosome 7) Genetics testings- Normal. RPL panel results- Normal. Elevated FSH (14). DH b/w normal. SA- Normal. HSG- Left tube possibly blocked. Minor septum removed. My Ovulation Chart ~~ Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success. For who so strongly hopes has within him the gift of miracles ~~ image

Re: Bacne

• Options
    No advice; I've got them too.  My face started breaking out 2 days ago.  I have never had pimples before, not even with any of my previous pregnancies, not since I was in high school (and even then, they were rare).  This is weird!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Wish I could help. I have really bad skin, and mine has actually cleared up.

Neutrogena makes a great anti-acne body wash that works pretty well.

BFP #1 - BFP #2 - Blog
    <3 and Luck to my BFPB StephK!!- Emma is here!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought it was just me!  Thank goodness my face is fine for now but my back is a different story and I've never had acne there before.  Pregnancy sure does weird things.  But I keep reminding myself that it is such a joy to be pregnant I'll take whatever side effects come with it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageBonitaKaz:

Wish I could help. I have really bad skin, and mine has actually cleared up.

Neutrogena makes a great anti-acne body wash that works pretty well.

This for me too. 

OP, I would ask the doctor.  There are a lot of OTC things you aren't supposed to use while pg, even topical products. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"