I've got my sparkling grape juice on ice... — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

I've got my sparkling grape juice on ice...

and a frozen pizza ready and waiting. DH, Scout and I are just taking it easy tonight. I'm sure Star Wars will somehow make its way in to the DVD player.

And then I plan to be asleep by 10. If I make it that long.

I hope you ladies are having a great night. Those of you with the energy to venture out and socialize, you are my heroes.

Re: I've got my sparkling grape juice on ice...

• We've already been out and back. Sushi with DD & DH (yep, DD loves sashimi). DH is putting DD down and then we are going to veg and probably be in bed by 10 as well.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  •  I'm home, in my pjs, and told DH there is nothing that is getting back out today. Like a good DH he is out picking up movies from the Redbox and chicken from Popeyes. We're wild and crazy like that. I took a small nap today so I'm hoping to make it to 11.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We had cheese and chocolate fondues and now we're watching the House marathon on USA.
  • We just got in from some shopping with Christmas gift cards and we are about to make some food and watch a movie... Sounds like a perfect night to me! It's only 630pm here and I'm already sleepy!
  • DH being from the former Soviet Union (aka secularist and Xmas not really celebrated) this is his big holiday. So lots of Russian food and gifts and watching hockey now and later a New Year's movie that is always on TV in Russia on NYE. I already took a nap so hopefully I'll make it through midnight.
    BFP 1/8/10, missed mc 2/15/10, baby @8w3d. Natural mc 2/23/10 Goodbye our sweet little peanut. We love you so. Every lament is a love song...
    Harper Oksana, born on her due date, January 20, 2011, and the love of my life
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards