Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

What are your plans for tonight?

Sorry if this has been posted already!

We are going to my parents place and are going to play board and wee games and eat food!

Mmm mmm food..... ( I'm such a creeper :P )

Re: What are your plans for tonight?

• Options
    imageHailsLyrics:

We are going to my parents place and are going to play board and wee games and eat food!

This is pretty much us, too. We're going to my parents house. :D 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are staying in tonight for the first time ever.  I'm completely fine with it, but DH would definately prefer to go out.  We had a big day today, though, and there's no way I'd make it out late!  We'll probably watch a movie....pretty lame ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageHailsLyrics:

We have a blizzard happening right now so DH ran out to get chicken wings and we plan to stay home and relax watching the ball drop while sipping champagne.

Tomorrow I'm cooking a turkey dinner for us.

• Options
    imagekayteatrudeau:
    imageHailsLyrics:

We have a blizzard happening right now so DH ran out to get chicken wings and we plan to stay home and relax watching the ball drop while sipping champagne.

Tomorrow I'm cooking a turkey dinner for us.

That sounds like a comfy, sexy night! We're having chicken wings right now, btw. They are delicious!
  • Options
    imagedoremi29:
    We are staying in tonight for the first time ever.  I'm completely fine with it, but DH would definately prefer to go out.  We had a big day today, though, and there's no way I'd make it out late!  We'll probably watch a movie....pretty lame ;-)
    Nothing wrong with cuddling into the new year ;)
  • Options
    Staying in. I actually like to be with my kids for the new year (they'll be sleeping, but at least we'll be in the same house :) DH & I rented a few movies, we got some wine, and I made a couple dips to munch on.
  • Options

We are staying in for the 5th year in a row,  eating ribs, veggie pancakes and salad and drinking on the couch while watching something on demand - any good suggestions??

• Options
    Chinese food, sparkling Moscato, and NKOTB on Rockin New Years Eve!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    imagececeandme222:

We are staying in for the 5th year in a row,  eating ribs, veggie pancakes and salad and drinking on the couch while watching something on demand - any good suggestions??

I loved Salt and normally I don't care much for Angelina Jolie!
  • Options
    Ooh that may be a good one, its action right? I don't care for her much either, but I think DH would enjoy something action packed.
  • Options
    Staying in, like we usually do.  We have a bottle of sparkling grape juice - woo-hoo! lol.  Probably just hang out and watch movies.
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    Staying home, eating steak and drinking cheap Andre champagne.
  • Options
    Well DH has to work so I'm going to be all alone Crying besides DD, but she of course will be asleep. I'm getting ready to go to a friend's house for a couple hours before DH has to leave for work at 10. We only have one vehicle and I don't have a babysitter. Oh well, not a big deal. I will probably be sleeping at midnight though, lol. DD has been STTN lately so I need to catch up on sleep.
  • Options
    imagececeandme222:
    Ooh that may be a good one, its action right? I don't care for her much either, but I think DH would enjoy something action packed.
    It's very action packed and keeps you thinking :)
  • Options
    Staying in! We usually spend it with DH's family. Once Keegan goes down for the night we will eat dinner and enjoy a few drinks. Board games sound fun... maybe I will go and get some out of the attic!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I made a big meal and we will just hang out here watching movies all night. I might even drink a beer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lydia Eloise (5/25/10)
    Nora Annabelle (2/14/12)
    M/C 6.5 weeks (1/29/14) EDD (9/21/14)
  • Options
    Sitting on the couch drinking Bud Light in a can.  I'm classy.
    Photobucket

Bar tab = $156,000, Bus to Foxwoods = $0, Puking in the Stanley Cup = Priceless

• Options
    We went to eat and are headed home. DD1 is going to the neighbors' for a party. The rest of us are getting into our jammies and veging into the new year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"