Babies: 9 - 12 Months

This blows

M and I kinda got into it previously over NYE plans. I finally had enough, so I said let's forget going somewhere and just take LO to the Zoo/Zoo lights before M goes in to work overtime. Well, I got off work early to come home and find out LO has a cough and is congested. So looks like no Zoo for us and I will be spending NYE alone with a sick baby.

Re: This blows

• Man that sucks. I'm sorry! I hope that you have a good NYE anyway.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • I have a cold, a fungal ear infection, a husband working till 11, and a baby with 2 molars coming in.  It's me and Seacrest, Anderson, or Carson. 

The sad thing is, I'm not upset about not really having plans. What I'm upset about is that I don't get to watch Bette Midler's HBO special, because we can't afford it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageablou:

I have a cold, a fungal ear infection, a husband working till 11, and a baby with 2 molars coming in.  It's me and Seacrest, Anderson, or Carson. 

The sad thing is, I'm not upset about not really having plans. What I'm upset about is that I don't get to watch Bette Midler's HBO special, because we can't afford it!

that sucks! :( M is working 8pm-4am. I usually wouldn't care if we didn't do anything for NYE but this was the first time we both were off work for it in 4 years and it's the last weekend I will have off til mid February and M only has weekends off. Can you tell I'm throwing myself a pity party? :) I really am pretty bummed about all of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"