Infertility
Options

bad day :(

So had been arguing with DH all day. Just keep thinkig of all the stress IF has put me through. Considering giving up. Anyone argue with their DH over stupid tuff because they are so stressed over IF?? Starting to wonder if its our marriage or the stresses?? Any advice?? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: bad day :(

• Options

We have had a lot of fights bc of the stress IF has put on us.

I just tell myself, it will be over one day...and were in it together.  I don't have much advice, bc we just work it out...and take it day by day. Good luck.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i agree with what pp said. it's tough, and we've both gone back and forth about whether to continue with treatments.

things get tense sometimes, but we always know that we are in this together and eventually figure it out.

((HUGS))

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    IF certainly makes things more tense. Deep breaths and try to revisit a topic when you've both calmed down. I also found meditation and acupuncture to be really helpful in my case to reduce stress. Just remember that it's probably one of the most stressful things you can go through as a couple and you need to have a lot of patience and understanding for each other. Good luck! 
  • Options

Between the stress and the hormones I have no idea how I'm not sitting in jail on murder charges.  Recognize a bad situation for what it is and realize that this isn't who you really are.

Anniversary

TTC #1 Off of HBC December 09 Dx PCOS, no ovulation, HSG + SIS normal 9/4: 100 mg clomid + ovidrel trigger: BFN 10/15: Gonal-f (75 IU, 112.5 IU, 150 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 11/15: Gonal-f (112.5 IU) + ovidrel trigger + IUI: BFN 12/17: Gonal-f (112.5 IU, 150 IU): cycle canceled due to no response IVF #1: 1/18 start BCP, 2/1 start Lupron, 2/10 start stimming, 2/20 ER, 2/15 ET, 3/6 beta 1: 216, 3/8 beta 2: 420 *saifw*

• Options
    Oh my, G and I fought alllll the time last IVF.  Hang in there, remember why you love each other and make sure you both say you are sorry for fighting. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"