3rd Trimester
Options

Will anyone be having a glass of wine tonight?

I know I may get flamed but I was curious is anyone was going to have a small glass tonight.  I haven't had a drink or sip since I found out and since my due date is Monday, I am going to have a small glass of red to help relax and celebrate what is to come.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Will anyone be having a glass of wine tonight?

• Options

I am!! I didn't have any for Thanksgiving or for Christmas. Its New Years... I've been good... now pass the wine! He's due in 9 days, I'm sure he'll be fine!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'll be having one glass of champagne.  It's the only drink I'll have this whole pregnancy and I'm looking forward to it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would LOVE to....but I'm the type to feel guilty over the silliest things, and I know I'd feel guilty afterwards. :S
  • Options

imagePreggoMissy:
    I would LOVE to....but I'm the type to feel guilty over the silliest things, and I know I'd feel guilty afterwards. :S

Same with me!

• Options
    imageakemrose:

imagePreggoMissy:

Same with me!

Me too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes - I have had maybe 2 other glasses since making it to the 2nd tri - usually it makes my restless legs much worse, but tonight calls for a small glass of champagne!
  • Options
    Most definitely
    Allison Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    no wine (thanks a lot, heartburn), but i will be having a bit of bubbly :D
  • Options
    I will!!!
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options
    I might even have two.
  • Options
    My due date is on Monday, too! Needless to say (see siggy) I will be having a glass of wine (heck, I'm sipping a half glass right now) but can't have more than a half glass in an hour or so b/c LO is nursing all the flipping time so I can't time it well enough to even get a little pleasantly fuzzy. Darn it. I can't bring myself to pump n dump and giving LO a bottle is traumatic so that isn't worth it either.
  • Options
    Yup!
    "Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies. God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options

imageIncogNeato:
    My due date is on Monday, too! Needless to say (see siggy) I will be having a glass of wine (heck, I'm sipping a half glass right now) but can't have more than a half glass in an hour or so b/c LO is nursing all the flipping time so I can't time it well enough to even get a little pleasantly fuzzy. Darn it. I can't bring myself to pump n dump and giving LO a bottle is traumatic so that isn't worth it either.

Your pic of baby is soooo adorable! I love it!!!!!!!!!

I would love to have wine but agree with PP's about feeling guilty...I'll probably have a drink of DH's glass tho just a taste..haha 

• Options
    No wine for me, I can already feel the heartburn just thinking about it.  I will have an ice cold beer instead.  I have only had one beer once back on my birthday in Oct.  I passed on Thanksgiving and Christmas and I am really looking forward to that beer tonight!  
  • Options

probably not :( we are going out to dinner and I always feel like people are going to give me the stink eye and I am too lazy to go to the store and buy something for the house. 

I just want a beer. One ice cold beer.  

• Options
    imageZano:

I wont drink my beer when we go out either.  Mostly because I dont want to have to mop the floor with some idiot that comments on it.  So instead, I will have my beer at home either before or after.   

• Options
    imageiamgrace:
    imageakemrose:

imagePreggoMissy:

Same with me!

Me too. 

Sadly, me too. I wish I could have a glass, though. Enjoy yours!

• Options
    I might have some champagne. I tried having red wine a few weeks ago and it made me super nauseous, so no wine tonight. I'm not opposed to drinking in pregnancy, though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I wish, I wish, I wish!  I would just feel too guilty.  I'm way too afraid something will happen, when I'm sure it won't.  Enjoy it and please share with us how delicious it was :)  

Only 5 and 1/2 more weeks and I'm drinking a nice cold bottle of Blue Moon!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageBrit242:
    I'll be having one glass of champagne.  It's the only drink I'll have this whole pregnancy and I'm looking forward to it!

This! ;-) I plan on enjoying it guilt free! 

• Options
    A guilt-free glass of champagne for me! The hardest thing will be staying up until midnight!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 4 days overdue and my induction is set for Monday.  I think I need a few sips just to keep me sane!
  • Options
    I think you have deserved your glass of red!  I won't be having wine, but I'll be toasting with a glass of champagne!  I know some people don't drink at all, but I had a glass at Thanksgiving, and a glass at Christmas and it was wonderful.
    Stephanie Hsu
  • Options
    No.  I'm not a drinker anyway, so I'm not missing out on anything.
    imageDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    yup!  1 glass will not hurt my cooked lil' man
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Totally - probably a glass of champagne!
  • Options
    i'm gonna have a small glass of champagne with strawberries in it! yum!!! first drink in almost 9 months :]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    I have some mocktails, but I'm thinking an inch or so of wine to celebrate! :)
    happy new years ladies!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    violet (01.06.2011) & colt (09.27.08)
    expecting surprise baby no.3 may 3rd
  • Options
    Oh yes... I have a glass of red every couple of weeks to be honest.  I sometimes get heartburn though :(  
  • Options

I may have just a sip of something... Otherwise, we bought a bottle of sparkling grape juice. (Woo! Party!)

I figure I've made it this long... I can make it a few more days without indulging. I'm gonna enjoy every drop of a nice cold Blue Moon after we come home from the hospital, though...mmm...  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yep I plan to.
  • Options
    I totally would but I think the hospital frowns on such shenanigans so it will be sparkling apple cider tonight!
  • Options
    Hell yes!  It's New Years and I`m over due....I think I deserve a glass.
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a half glass of bubbly!
    imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

• Options
    If I had something here, I'd have a glass! But instead, I'll be toasting in the new year with a nice latte :)
  • Options
    imageBrittRMere:

I may have just a sip of something... Otherwise, we bought a bottle of sparkling grape juice. (Woo! Party!)

I figure I've made it this long... I can make it a few more days without indulging. I'm gonna enjoy every drop of a nice cold Blue Moon after we come home from the hospital, though...mmm...  

oh how i've missed blue moon...with a nice slice of orange. mmmm is right!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    imageZano:

probably not :( we are going out to dinner and I always feel like people are going to give me the stink eye and I am too lazy to go to the store and buy something for the house. 

I feel ya.

Although, I am always taking sips from my BF's glass. [Shh!]

He surprised me with my favorite white wine today. Hooray!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    I will be having a half glass of champagne and I cannot wait!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    No wine here, we got sparkling cider though. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
    DD Born: 2/18/11
    LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15
  • Options
    Had it, loved it, and it was just enough:)  I got my fix finally so I think I am good until after LO arrives.  It was just so funny and weird to think that I hadn't had one since April...that was forever ago!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"