Pregnant after IF
Options

Stupid Question RE Baby Clothing

Okay - I realize this may be the world's stupidest question, but I have to ask. I'm trying to organize all of the baby clothes we have so I can wash it in some organized way, but I'm a little stuck.

I have clothes that are 0-3 mos., 3-6 mos., etc. And then I have clothes that are just 3 months, 6 months. What does that mean? Is 3 months the same as 0-3, or is it like 3-6, or is it somewhere in between?

I feel like I should be able to figure this out, but everything just looks so small. 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!

Re: Stupid Question RE Baby Clothing

• Options
    This is not a stupid question at all. Yes, you're right 3 month means 0-3, 6 months is 3-6. I was confused when I first went through B's clothes too :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageashonkwiler09:
    This is not a stupid question at all. Yes, you're right 3 month means 0-3, 6 months is 3-6. I was confused when I first went through B's clothes too :)

This makes me laugh....I'm not alone!  I'm still confused!  I was putting away DD 6 month stuff and breaking out the 9 months (sniff....sniff) and I say some 6-9 month and I had to stop and think for a minute!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageashonkwiler09:

This but don't forget to sort by brands too because some 3-6s are smaller than 0-3s. 

It's a giant PITA.  In general, Gerbers are the smallest and Carters are the largest (for us anyway).  But it really varies by baby based on how they are shaped, etc.

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was struggling with the same thing. I washed everything 0-3 months and anything that said 3 mos only. But a lot of the 3 mos stuff is a little bigger then the 0-3 and the newborn(which I have very little of) is so small I can't imagine a baby so little!
  • Options
    thanks! i was curious about this too hehe.

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• Options
    Not a stupid question at all! I noticed this too and was curious about what category they'd fall under. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"