Success after IF

Stopping by after a LONG hiatus

Hi, ladies. It's been forever since I have had a chance to visit the Nest (maybe 8 months or so?!).

First, congrats to all the new BFPs and also to all the AWESOME repeat BFPs (and even some new DCs) for the long-timers!!! So happy to see families growing for such wonderful women.

Hard to believe that my DS is almost 3 and my DD just turned 1!!! Sheesh...I need a new siggy! LoL So much has happened in the past few months that I couldn't begin to tell the tale.  For those familiar and wondering...my divorce is pending a trial date of Feb 11. Happy Valentine's Day to me Tongue Tied

Anyway, I hope all had a wonderful holiday season and continue to have a wonderful 2011. Can you believe it is 2011 ?????? How did THAT happen?

Happy New Year! 

Love to you all.

Jen

Re: Stopping by after a LONG hiatus

• So nice to "see" you.  I think about you from time to time and am glad you are doing well, even if your marriage isn't.  I hope with the closure of your divorce you are able to turn a corner and have a great 2011!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So glad to "see" you!!!  I'm sorry things did not work out with your H - you are a strong, wonderful mama.  Please keep checking back!!  All the best!!!!
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry about your divorce and hoping 2011 (after Feb 11) is a great one for you!
  • I was just wondering about you yesterday...so strange that you posted today!

I am sorry about your marriage....but now maybe you can move on and get some closure and a new beginning.

I hope 2011 brings you NOTHING but happiness.

(((Hugs)))

• Good to "see" you.  I'm sorry to hear that you guys are for sure getting divorced.  I hope you can move on and be happy in 2011.

• I have been thinking about you a lot!! I am glad you were able to come by and say hello. Your LOs are just adborable (saw some pics on FB). Isn't it hard to believe that we will have 3 year olds soon?!?! And how did our babies get past the age of 1. WOW, that went by fast.

I am really sorry to hear about your marriage. But you are a strong woman and Mommy and you will make it through. And we are always here if you ever need us.

I hope you are able to come by more often, I missed you!! Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"