Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Sick baby question

Just curious what you guys think.  DD started to get a low fever on Tuesday, 12/21.  I took her to the pedi on Wednesday, 12/22 and it turns out she had an ear infection.  She's been on antibiotics since then (tonight is her last night of them).  Last night she felt a little warm, so I took her temp.  It was 100.1.  I just gave her some tylenol & put her to bed.  This morning I took her temp and it was 98.6, so I thought it was just a fluke.  DH came home today and thought she felt warm, so we took her temp again and this time it was 102.2!  I've noticed she's been more tired lately, and her nose is pretty runny (and clear).  Do you think this is a new bug?  teething?  Are we treating the wrong bug from the first time?  The pedi's office is closed of course.  She's napping now, but I'll take her temp again and if it's still high, I'll call the nurses line.  I'm just confused.  She hasn't been in daycare either.  I know she can pick up bugs from anywhere, but it seems she usually gets sick from there.

Re: Sick baby question

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"