3rd Trimester
Options

from 0-3 - nursing bra advice

If you really want to have a nursing bra immediately buy the cheapest one you can find. There really is no way to guess your size. Pre-pregnancy I was a 34 B, at the end of my pregnancy I was a 38 DD. When my milk came in around day 4 I didn't really get bigger, my boobs were just incredibly full and hard like I had brand new implants. At 3 weeks pp I'm down to a 36 C and still successfully bf'ing.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: from 0-3 - nursing bra advice

• Options
    Thanks for the tip!  I was wondering when I should get one, but maybe I should just wait to order some online once the milk comes in!  I'll probably get a cheap one though in a couple weeks.
  • Options

imagejedrumwright:
    If you really want to have a nursing bra immediately buy the cheapest one you can find. There really is no way to guess your size. Pre-pregnancy I was a 34 B, at the end of my pregnancy I was a 38 DD. When my milk came in around day 4 I didn't really get bigger, my boobs were just incredibly full and hard like I had brand new implants. At 3 weeks pp I'm down to a 36 C and still successfully bf'ing.

i would wait until ater the baby to buy one  no way of knowimg how big you'll be. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exactly.  This is why you first time moms should really listen to us that have already been through this :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I would recomment to buy a nursing tank.  I lived in those for over a year but when DS was born I only has a nursing bra. Plus they stretch!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"