Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

recommend your favorite sling/wrap

TIA :) NFT.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: recommend your favorite sling/wrap

• Options
    I have an Infantino Swift carrier, its awesome. It holds 8-22lbs, and was less than 20 bucks at Target. It has good head support for DS who is still working on holding himself up on his own, and once he gets bigger, he can face forward in it. I love it!
    A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • Options

imagecassie.dall:
    I have an Infantino Swift carrier, its awesome. It holds 8-22lbs, and was less than 20 bucks at Target. It has good head support for DS who is still working on holding himself up on his own, and once he gets bigger, he can face forward in it. I love it!

We had a very similar carrier to this one with dd and didn't care for it. I felt like it put too much weight on my back so I'm really looking to go for a sling/wrap this time around. Plus I have a feeling I will be wearing dd#2 a lot since I'll be chasing dd#1 all over the place.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, that makes sense. I also have a moby, and I really like it for cold weather. DS is kiiinda too small for it still, he kind of scrunches down in it. But I'm looking forward to using it when he gets a little bigger because its really comfy and I feel like it does distribute the weight a little better than the Swift carrier.
    A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • Options
    I'm loving my Sleepy Wrap.  So much easier than a Moby to put on and my DD loves it.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"