1st Trimester

Boob size question

Maybe this is more for those who have already had a baby, but does anyone know how much larger your breasts get during pregnancy? Obviously this is slightly different for everyone, but do they change by a cup size? or 2? Does the band size change too? I'm a 34DDD and not looking forward to this pregnancy change. Thanks!
Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Boob size question

• Everyone is different.  So there is really no way of knowing.  I went from a 38DD to a 40 DD, so there wasn't really that much growth for me.....but I know others who had way different experiances and go much chestier

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• My friend just gave me lots of handmedowns today, She's normally a B, and she gave me a 34F nursing bra. It scared me because I am normally a D. I hope I'm able to walk upright ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was a 34B when I got pregnant with DD & no joke, the next day I was in a 34D.  By the time I delivered, I was a 36DD.  I went back to a 34D & haven't grown any yet this time.
  • I'm a 40DDD and my husband is telling everyone "his children will never starve" lol
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Your rib cage will expand later in the pregnancy, but it does go back down after you deliver.  Here's what happened to me last time. 

Prepregnancy:  34DD

Pregnancy:  34-36DDD

Nursing:  36-34H

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was a 36C when I got pregnant with Ella Grace. By 15 weeks I was in a 36DD. I haven't worn a real bra since having her. We are still nursing so I live in nursing tanks and nursing sports bras. I got fitted during the VS semi-annual and I was a 36F.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was a 38DD before i got pregnant with my DD 4 yrs ago.  By the time it was all said and done and I was nursing I was a 40F.  I went down to a 38DDD which I have been since.  I am 12 weeks and just now starting to need a bigger size.  With my 1st pregnancy i needed a bigger size right off.  So it varies with each pregnancy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It is definitely different for everyone. At the beginning of my pregnancy with my DD, I was a 34AA. I went up to a 36B (so, two cup sizes). I breastfed her for 2 years and 5 months. During that time, I slowly shrank back down to a 34AA. By two years postpartum and still nursing, I was back down to a 34AA and here I am today, 4 years pp and still 34AA. I'm actually glad that I didn't go the way of my sisters and mom. I like my small breasts. :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married since 06/19/2004|Anna born 11/19/2006|Charles born 11/1/11
    Double undergrad graduation May 2011| Me: Psychology, DH: Communication| A long journey!
    <a href="http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/gussiebutt/?action=view
  • imageBuford&Bullit:
    I was a 34B when I got pregnant with DD & no joke, the next day I was in a 34D.  By the time I delivered, I was a 36DD.  I went back to a 34D & haven't grown any yet this time.

This exactly.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Before I gave birth, I wore a 34/36B.  After I gave birth, I wore a 36C.  2 years later, I am a 36A.  My boobs never got any bigger during pregnancy, not until my milk came in and then they were super itchy from the skin stretching.  It took a year after stopping breastfeeding for them to go back to a tiny A.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• I was a 34B and went up to a 36D by the time I had LO and then when I was engorged I was larger, but stayed around a 36C until I stopped BFing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"