Parenting after 35
Options

***dkays***

I saw your post below, would you mind sharing which toddler apps you downloaded for your LO?  N is crazy for my i-phone.

Thanks and Happy New Year !  :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ***dkays***

• Options
    (butting in)  Peekaboo Barn is a great one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Since I am cheap, I have only gotten what is free or the "Lite" version of a few of them.  Matching Zoo, Parents Flash Cards, Baby signs.  I did buy a "If your happy and You know it" interactive song app that all my girls play with. I also got an Ipad for Christmas so I bought a couple pop-out books that are fun. I'm not sure how well you can see them on the iphone.  I have found that a lot of the free stuff is cheesy but T doesn't mind.

I still amazes me how our LOs know to tap the screen and move stuff. I guess they are just mimicking us.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemtnrider:
    (butting in)  Peekaboo Barn is a great one!

Thanks, I'm going to look at this tonight.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Excellent ladies!  Thank you SO much!  :o)
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"