Indiana Babies
Options

Random clothing vent...and a fashion question

Lauren, who is 9-10 weeks old is already busting out of her 3-6 month outfits.  Ugg, so much cuteness I will not get to experience!  Luckily I've been able to exchange a few peices that they still have in stores. I have a 6-12 month onesie on her today and it's only a little big in the arms!

My DH has opinions on her outfits too.  Apparently he doesn't like puffy sleeves (which is like everything at gymboree).  We are now consulting on outfits for her 3 month picture and he is telling me which outfits he thinks are appropriate.  Driving me crazy!!!

Re: Random clothing vent...and a fashion question

• Options

Here's the fashion question...

I think I'm going to put Lauren in this dress for her 3 month pictures, but I need some ideas for what to put Jake in that won't clash too much...If you have a favorite gymbo line that you think would work, lmk.

• Options
    Really?  Josie is 95th% on weight and 85% on height and is just starting to outgrow 3-6.  I've felt like I've wasted some money on 3-6 too--there are several things she didn't wear or only wore maybe twice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sizing is all over the board for us. DD is 30th% for weight and 90th% for height. She's just now outgrowing her 3-6 stuff and she's almost 9 months. I had to switch her carters sleepers out a few weeks ago to the 6-9 month size because of the length, but most of her gymbo/gap/carters stuff fit otherwise. The pants on some of them are short when I carry her on my hip but if I go up a size then the legs are too long and she drags the lower part of the pants all over the floor when she crawls.
    Some (actually a lot) of her 3-6 month summer stuff from gymbo and J&J are big enough that I think she'll still be able to fit into them when we go back to Florida in the spring (she'll be about 12 months)!!

It's weird how different brands fit differently too.

No ideas on a coordinately outfit for your soon. My DD has that same dress (and other stuff from the line) and it was one of my favorites when she was around 4-5 months old!

• Options

imageSusieDMB:
    Really?  Josie is 95th% on weight and 85% on height and is just starting to outgrow 3-6.  I've felt like I've wasted some money on 3-6 too--there are several things she didn't wear or only wore maybe twice.

The onesies are really tight on her belly.  I think she gets that belly fat problem from me, LOL!! 

• Options
    imageblondbomber23:

No ideas on a coordinately outfit for your soon. My DD has that same dress (and other stuff from the line) and it was one of my favorites when she was around 4-5 months old!

I found the dress at the clearance sale the other day and fell in love!  Next thing you know I am on ebay looking for other pieces.  After looking on the gymbo fan sites, I find myself looking for old lines all the time.  I think I might be a tad bit obsessed...

• Options

All of ya'll that have little girls busting out of their 3-6m stuff can send them my way.  :)

This might be a little boring, but what about either a plain white or light pink LS onesie.  You can find both at Target.  A lot of their baby stuff is on clearance.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

oh no!!!! :(

If I find out I'm having a girl Monday, I would be interesting in sifting through your lot if any of the sizes make sense for the seasons (if there are things you can't return)

• Options

hmmm Do you have a plain light green polo (the color of the leaves in the flower?) for Jake?

I think a white shirt would be OK for him too, but think light green would look better so the tones are closer together.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"