Single Parents

What do you think of this quote?

I just stalked Homewrecking Skank's myspace page for the first time, and I found this:

"Love is made by two people, in different kinds of solitude. It can be in a crowd, but in an oblivious crowd."

The more I think about it, the more it pisses me off because I think it's stupid.

Re: What do you think of this quote?

• Def stupid.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't even get it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I would think that would make you laugh.  Obviously she is just plain dumb, that doesn't even make sense, lol.

• It's by some old famous French dude, but it's like one of those quotes that looks all deep and profound, but when you really think about it, it's just plain stupid and means nothing at all. The first part, whatever. It's the "oblivious crowd" part that is so stupid. Clearly, I'm overthinking this, and I'm done now, but I do hope that she is and their relationship is as vapid as this quote.
  • imagetifanico:

imagecoraandmike:
    Def stupid.

Ha, I must be more stupid than her because I didnt even get WTF she was trying to say. 

Yah, I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I feel dumb.

• Well, the guy that said it is a communist.  That's all I have to say about that.  Stick out tongue
  • imageachase123:
    imagetifanico:

imagecoraandmike:
    Def stupid.

Ha, I must be more stupid than her because I didnt even get WTF she was trying to say. 

Yah, I'm glad I'm not the only one.  I feel dumb.

I'm with them.  I don't get it. 

• imagedimake:
    Well, the guy that said it is a communist.  That's all I have to say about that.  Stick out tongue

"Def" a communist!

• LMAO it makes no flippin sense at all...

this awful quote reminds me of a horrid interprettive dance... with ribbons.. and spandex leotards.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"