TTC after 35
Options

3 dpo...who's with me?

I hate the 2ww! Its so exhausting!
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12

Re: 3 dpo...who's with me?

• Options
    I am right there with you at 6dpo. This 2WW seems so much longer to me. My mind is playing tricks on me all the time. I hate the wait. I just want to know.
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Options
    I'm here!  Are you planning on drinking tonight?  I think I will follow "drink until it's pink" and enjoy New Year's Eve.  Baby dust to us all =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm with you guys too.... TTC at 39. 4 DPO.  This is month 4.  It seems I'm ovulating regularly.  We just tried something new this month.  Have you heard of the Instead Softcup?  Here is a link.  Please click on the reviews section.... very interesting!! Will let you know if it works!

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/softcup.html

• Options
    I'm 6DPO and I am having cocktails tonight!  This is cycle 6 and I decided I am not "not" doing things waiting to find out if I am pregnant.  Good luck to all and Happy New Year!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options

I'm not in the 2WW...CD8 for me (wish I was though...come on O, I'm ready to get this show on the road already. lol)

Jill, keep us posted on the softcup.  I just bought some too and plan on trying it this cycle along with pre-seed (haven't tried that yet either).  I will be interested to hear how it goes for you.

Good luck and baby dust to all of us!  Hope to see a bunch of BFP's from you guys in the next couple of weeks.  Happy new year!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    3 DPO here also! Fingers crossed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I think I'm going to have a little wine tonight... we were able to find a bottle of wine that we had in Cabo on our honeymoon :) 

Happy New Baby Year to us all!! :)

• Options
    We also used preseed this cycle... will keep you all posted. 
  • Options
    I'm about 7 or 8 dpo. I will be drinking some wine tonight.
  • Options

I am about 6DPO.   Let's hope for a really happy new year for all of us and BFPs the next couple weeks!

I won't be drinking tonight, but I offered to be DD, not because of TTC.

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

imageimage
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I'm in! 4 DPO.  Really hoping for a BFP this month!  My father passed away at 58 5 years ago on New Years Day.  Getting a BFP would add a positive memory for this time of year.  

Good luck ladies!! 

• Options

6 DPO here. Fertility clinic called me to make an appointment based on a referral, and I just can't bring myself to make that call until I know I'm out this cycle - silly.

TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • Options

took a pregnancy test... of course it was negative... way too early! I need to stop the madness!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"