March 2011 Moms
Options

New Years baby resolution

What is the very first baby related item on your agenda that you will tackle in the new year?  Mine is finding a pediatrician so that I can then fill out my hospital registration, which they recommend you do about 60 days prior to your due date... Jan. 6th for me!  So I've let a few things get pushed aside.  I guess i'll be a little late on this one.  

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New Years baby resolution

• Options
    Painting the nursery! I'm still trying to pick the perfect shade of green!
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We are painting the nursery this weekend too!!  I am super pumped!
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Finishing the nursery and buying any left over items still needed after my shower.  O, and packing that hospital bag - haven't done that yet I'll be 30 weeks next week so I better get that done for my own piece of mind.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

First thing on the agenda - Hospital L&D tour on Wednesday :)

Second - get my vinyl decals on the nursery walls :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Everything!!!  I just finished shampooing the carpets in the spare bedroom, which we are turning into the office.  So this weekend, I hope to get the office moved in there so I can start shampooing the carpets in the nursery. 
  • Options
    The last pressing item on my to-do list is to make a crib skirt for DS's room.  Everything else that needs to be done before giving birth is NBR - decorating DD's room, finishing DD's afghan, and cleaning are the big priorities after the nursery is done.
  • Options

Call the pediatrican and make sure they are still accepting new patients (and find out what else I need to do to secure them as our LO's doctor)

Check with the church and see potential dates/times for LO's christening. Once we know that, we'll then have to look into places to have her party.

MH and I are going to try our hardest to get our house finished before LO arrives.

• Options
    We painted the nursery today, so moving in all the furniture, putting up the decals, shampooing carpets in house, and organizing baby stuff. Oh and adding things to my registry, it's pretty bare right now!
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"