March 2011 Moms
Options

Just got home from the dr...

I loooooooooove my new OB office!  The dr I saw today made me feel so confident about my pregnancy and about our LO!  He told me everything looked great... something my old dr's office never said to me.  I used to cry the whole way to the dr and the whole way home.  I am so very happy that I changed and that I don't have to go through anymore of that crap.
Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

Re: Just got home from the dr...

• Options
    I'm really glad that you had such a positive experience at your new OB's office.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Sounds like you made the right decision to change OBs! Glad to hear everything worked out so well for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!  I feel like I will finally be able to enjoy the rest of my pregnancy now!
    Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
  • Options

So glad this new doc is working out MUCH better than your previous one!!

my blog - cheese & cheesecake

Me: 31, DH: 34, Married 5/29/05
    BFP #1: 6/22/10, EDD 3/6/11, DS born 2/25/11 @ 38w5d
    BFP #2: 7/27/13, EDD 4/9/14, CP 8/3/13
    BFP #3: 8/31/13, EDD 5/10/13, DD born med-free 5/9/14 @ 39w6d 
  • Options
    Awesome! I hate that doctors have so much power and can make us feel so powerless. It's your body, your life, and your child so rock on with taking the initiative to get out of bad situation. I met with a nurse midwife during my visit yesterday and really liked her. I didn't even know what I was missing out on. My doc was okay but this girl was just so much more caring and interested in what we had to say. Anyway, so glad that it went well!!!
  • Options
    Yes good to know you like your new OB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"