Houston Babies
Options

BOB revolution Strollers

What is the difference between the different BOB revolution strollers?  Is there even one?  My main purpose for use is running.  Also where are the best deals.  Babies R Us has them for 15 % off right now.   Thanks.

Re: BOB revolution Strollers

• Options

The AW has the same size wheels for all three wheels and the regular revolution has larger wheels in the back and a smaller wheel in the front.  I'm not sure if one is better than the other for running.  I have the AW single and the regular revolution duallie...they both work just fine for running, walking, shopping, etc. 

• Options
    The bigger wheels in back are better for running.  It gives you less resistance when you are pushing.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I plan on registering for the one with the larger wheel because I'll be running on both smooth pavement and slightly rougher terrain, I read this stroller was better for that. 

Diapers.com has 15% off the sale prices (of everything) with this code CHMU4125, also free 2 day shipping, which makes the Revolution about $280. They are over $300 on sale at BRU.

You can also go through ebates to get 5% cash back from Diapers.com. (Link for additional $10 cash back on ebates: https://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=eHMjX26nkryGzJb5cmREAw%3D%3D) They pay out quarterly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"