D.C. Area Babies

Re: Update on Troy on DC board

• Options
    Oh dear Jen, you are always in my thoughts and so sorry Troy has to go through this! Good thing he has a strong Mommy to cuddle him through this. Be strong, we are here for you and want what is best. I pray that this goes as easily as it can.
  • Options
    you are so brave!!!  i will be sending you guys lots of good vibes.  take care of yourself.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, Jen! I'm so sorry you are going through this. If it is at all helpful, I myself had a Nissen Fundoplication 7 years ago.  It was a lifesaver for me, but of course I am an adult.  If you have ANY questions about the surgery, recovery, etc., PLEASE let me know.  I'm happy to talk, email, etc.

Hang in there!
    Eleanor
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Gosh, my thoughts are with you all! Troy is a trooper, and you are strong...keep it going. I'll be thinking of you, Troy and your DH.
  • Options

Jenn - I'm so sorry to hear that Troy might need surgery.  I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you, Troy and DH...especially since he is otherwise such a happy child.  Do they think if you do a feeding tube for a while things might correct themselves?

I'll be thinking of you guys...

• Options
    I'm really sorry - this all sounds so stressful! I hope things turn around in the next month. Keep us posted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks, everyone. I added some of the details to my bio if you are interested.

Elissa - some of the drs do and others think we should do the feeding tube and the other surgery at the same time. That is the problem when you get multiple 2nd opinions! I know you were able to get through surgery on your child - it is harder for us to decide because there is no guarantee this is going to make things better.

• Options

You guys have been thru so much with your little boy, I can't imagine it. I hope they figure out how to fix everything soon, so all this struggle can become a distant memory! Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"