• Options

imagedimake:
    I've got nothing.

Me either

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wanna run away with Carrie ( o Y o )
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Options

1) It makes me jealous when people post aw's about buying new things/getting raises. I haven't received one in the 3 years that I've been with the company I work for and even if I would get one, the most it would be would be $0.10 (and it's not like the owner can't afford it....he has 3 houses, 7 cars etc etc)

I make $9/hr, work FT and get a measly CS/month yet still cannot make ends meet but make too much money to get assistance. 

2) My status on FB the past few days WAS about my niece and I lied to everyone who asked (well family who asked) and told them it was about DB and they believed it. (My niece just went out and bought a $250 phone but whines that the county doesn't give her enough $ for diapers for her ds

3) I have 4 bags of garbage sitting on my balcony that I have yet to take to the trash bin. I live on the 3rd floor and the weather has been horrible lately and I can't just leave ds in the house alone and it takes too much to get him ready to walk the 5 minutes to the can and back

4) I will be giving (ex)SO an ultimatum this weekend (I've never given one before because I'm just not that kind of person) and I am REALLY worried. (ex)SO and I are basically back together/working on things (everyone asks if we're back together and it does feel as if we are...) except he's "seeing" this girl who lives 4500 miles away in another country (seeing can't even be the word to describe it). They've only seen eachother 2x in the last year and all they do is text - she is quite controlling and he complains about her yet won't "break up" with her).....

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • Options

imagelaurieb602:
    I wanna run away with Carrie ( o Y o )

Best.FFFC.Eva!!!!

I love me some Milk Mama

image www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
  • Options

I absolutely hate it when women say that being a military spouse is the hardest job! I understand it sucks having to raise children while the service member is gone but its NOT the hardest job. One of my co-workers wife said it yesterday and all I wanted to do was bash her face in.

Also I still get a little teary eyed because E's father and his grandparents don't want to have anything to do with him. I know I should just let it roll off my back, but it still hurts that he isn't loved by them. He is such an awesome little boy!

• Options
    imageBMenz:

1) It makes me jealous when people post aw's about buying new things/getting raises. I haven't received one in the 3 years that I've been with the company I work for and even if I would get one, the most it would be would be $0.10 (and it's not like the owner can't afford it....he has 3 houses, 7 cars etc etc)

I make $9/hr, work FT and get a measly CS/month yet still cannot make ends meet but make too much money to get assistance. 

2) My status on FB the past few days WAS about my niece and I lied to everyone who asked (well family who asked) and told them it was about DB and they believed it. (My niece just went out and bought a $250 phone but whines that the county doesn't give her enough $ for diapers for her ds

3) I have 4 bags of garbage sitting on my balcony that I have yet to take to the trash bin. I live on the 3rd floor and the weather has been horrible lately and I can't just leave ds in the house alone and it takes too much to get him ready to walk the 5 minutes to the can and back

4) I will be giving (ex)SO an ultimatum this weekend (I've never given one before because I'm just not that kind of person) and I am REALLY worried. (ex)SO and I are basically back together/working on things (everyone asks if we're back together and it does feel as if we are...) except he's "seeing" this girl who lives 4500 miles away in another country (seeing can't even be the word to describe it). They've only seen eachother 2x in the last year and all they do is text - she is quite controlling and he complains about her yet won't "break up" with her).....

Good for you for giving him an ultimatum! He needs one. That's BS. Please, please, please follow through with ending things with him if he doesn't with her. You deserve much better!!

• Options

I had over $2000 in charges posted to my debit card this morning.  Luckily it got caught by my bank (Chase) and they canceled my card.  I am an avid online shopper and I don't plan to change that, however I will be checking my bank account more often now.

I'm pretty pissed and feel left out that sometimes my friends won't invite me to *** because my ex (not Liam's dad) and my old best friend that he is screwing now will be there.  HE screwed ME over and yet they all still love him because he's one of those charming guys. I get left out.  It actually hurts my feelings but it really makes me wanna beat the crap out of him too...lol.

• Options
    I gained 5 lbs. the week I was with my parents over xmas.
  • Options
    I'm currently wearing a nascar shirt. I usually only wear it to sleep in but I am wearing it in public today and it's too warm to cover it with a coat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Also I made cookies for everyone's stockings at work. 1 coworker said they weren't good, I hadn't put any in my own stocking so I ate 2 out of my bosses stocking to taste test them. They were good. And it all works out bc the next day when boss came in he said people could eat out of his stocking because he doesn't want to eat sweets.
  • Options
    imageladyaylena:

I had over $2000 in charges posted to my debit card this morning.  Luckily it got caught by my bank (Chase) and they canceled my card.  I am an avid online shopper and I don't plan to change that, however I will be checking my bank account more often now.

I checked my debit card account for the first time in three months today after you posted this.  Nothing out of the ordinary, but I know I need to be more on top of it.

Oh, I also made cupcakes and let the kids eat them this morning.  

• Options

1. Audrey is going with my parents to NC for the weekend. Natalie has been a hell beast with sleeping these past few nights. I wish they'd taken her, but my mom said to have her exorcised first, lol.

2. E finally told ex-h about us, and ex FLOORED us when he said he was "the opposite of upset". I'm still waiting for the sh!t to hit the fan.

3. I plan on ringing in the new year with a bang, hehe.

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options
    Ok.  I have a good one.  Word has it that my date for next Saturday night is *ahem* very experienced.  This intrigues me infinitely more about him.  And no, I don't plan on doing anything slorish, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't VERY excited about this possibility. 
  • Options
    imageDarthNBJenni:

2. E finally told ex-h about us, and ex FLOORED us when he said he was "the opposite of upset". I'm still waiting for the sh!t to hit the fan.

3. I plan on ringing in the new year with a bang, hehe.

re: 2.  Just wait, it'll happen

3.  You GO girl!

• Options
    imagealibabbbs:
    imageBMenz:

Good for you for giving him an ultimatum! He needs one. That's BS. Please, please, please follow through with ending things with him if he doesn't with her. You deserve much better!!

Yup, all of that.  I'm sorry BMenz but that pissses me off for you!

• Options
    I've got nothing, but I at least wanted to post in the "last official FFFC of 2010"!
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options

A line is a line is a line?

it's faint but it's a line

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagesweetie0228:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats, you are KU!  OMG, Sweetie!  I am SOOOOOOOOO excited for you I am sitting here at my computer grinning like a fool :)

• Options
    imageachase123:
    imagesweetie0228:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats, you are KU!  OMG, Sweetie!  I am SOOOOOOOOO excited for you I am sitting here at my computer grinning like a fool :)

Dunno I'm gonna wait a week and test again...but I missed my period and I got a very faint line this morning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagesweetie0228:
    imageachase123:
    imagesweetie0228:

Dunno I'm gonna wait a week and test again...but I missed my period and I got a very faint line this morning.

A line is a line, is a line, is a line!

• Options
    imagesweetie0228:

Congrats!!

Here is mine

It gets old being the better person all.the.time.  exH asked for his passport, birth certificate, ans SSC as I still have them because neither one of us had thought about them being in our fire proof safe.   I want to put them all through the papershredder and hand it to him in a ziplock day proclaiming "Happy focking new year to you!!"

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    imager9stedt:
    imagesweetie0228:

Congrats!!

Here is mine

It gets old being the better person all.the.time.  exH asked for his passport, birth certificate, ans SSC as I still have them because neither one of us had thought about them being in our fire proof safe.   I want to put them all through the papershredder and hand it to him in a ziplock day proclaiming "Happy focking new year to you!!"

DOOO ITTT!!!! I'm feeling bitter. These asses deserve hell.

• Options
    imagesweetie0228:

congratulations! That's great!
  • Options
    imagesweetie0228:

Yay! Yay! Yay!   I am soooooo excited for you!  ::fingers crossed::

Ok, here is mine.  I freakin love cream cheese.  I made brownies w/ cream cheese frosting, and the brownies are still there, but the cream cheese frosting is almost gone.  I ate it.  With a spoon.  In fact, that was my dinner.  Embarrassed

• Options

1) I got ditched by this guy the other night and yet I'm still hanging out with him tonight. (He's on his way over now.) I doubt anything slorish will happen as my stepmom, sister, and a few of her friends will be here LOL oh how I miss that part of having my own place!

2) I have still been getting on DB's FB almost daily...no new activity from him. He hasn't read 2 new emails that were received a week ago and there was a comment from his cousin talking about how it was too bad he wasn't going to be able to come to Christmas. I'm thinking he finally got in trouble for failing a UA as I KNOW he was getting high a couple weekends ago.

I think that's all lol

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    imagefauxshelley:
    imagesweetie0228:

Yay! Yay! Yay!   I am soooooo excited for you!  ::fingers crossed::

Ok, here is mine.  I freakin love cream cheese.  I made brownies w/ cream cheese frosting, and the brownies are still there, but the cream cheese frosting is almost gone.  I ate it.  With a spoon.  In fact, that was my dinner.  Embarrassed

LOL.... awesome

• Options
    imagesweetie0228:

Party!!!

So it's still 2010 somewhere, right? My first FFFC--My television is on almost constantly. Usually it's at least on Disney Channel or Discovery or something that won't *totally* rot LO's brain.

• Options
    imager9stedt:

Here is mine

I had stbx's HS diploma and his "certificate of live foreign birth  (he was born in Mexico).  I still have a box of his crap somewhere.   Whenever I think I found the last box of his crap, there is always another.  I will admit that I threw out a photo album of his with old "love letters" from past gfs.  I also gave him a box I put together of stuff he sent me when "he was in love with me."  The box includes a 24kt gold rose he gave me for our first Valentine's day together, a 5 page long love poem, pictures and other things that make me want to barf.  I kept some things for our girls but I felt that it is just as much his responsibility to keep stuff for the girls as it is mine.  

And for my FFFC:

My mom has been driving me nuts.  I can't wait to get back to school not because I miss school (I do but I don't) but because she is driving me absolutely batsh!t crazy. 

• Options

Oh and CONGRATS Sweetie! I am so excited for you and your DH.

And one last FFFC:

I will have a THREE AND FOUR year old on Wednesday. I have already cried about this a few times this week and I am sure I will plenty more times. 

Plus with the possibility of me not being able to have any more kids if this is in fact what my DR thinks it is, I have been having baby fever constantly.  I can't even begin to tell you how badly I want another baby or two. Le sigh...

• Options
    imager9stedt:
    imagesweetie0228:

Congrats!!

Here is mine

I agree, do it and add pieces of confetti too! And Sweetie I'm SOOO happy you may be pregnant!!! YAY!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"