D.C. Area Babies
Options

3D/4D U/s RAVE Review

Someone posted about this place in fairfax - https://www.infantsee4d.com/ - and I just wanted to say, thank you for posting that!  dh and i went this weekend and it was AMAZING.
we opted for the $99 special - 15 mins, 2 color on CD and 2 B&W printed.  i don't know if she did it longer or what, but it seemed to go on and on (in a good way) and they definitely gave us more pictures than we paid for.  the tech was SO nice i even hugged her as we left.  the place is clean, comfortable, and awesome.  she said they'll send us a coupon for $99 again and i think we are going to go back in about 8 weeks. 

check it out!!!

Re: 3D/4D U/s RAVE Review

• Options
    I'm glad you enjoyed your experience.  I really loved going and seeing Nicholas before he was born and he really did end up looking like the pictures.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options

That's awesome! Now I am super excited about our appt there this Saturday to see our son :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad that you liked them. We went there as well, we did the 2nd price from the highest. We had a great time and we brought both sets of parents. It was for half an hour and loved seeing the baby smile, suck his thumb and closed his eyes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"