March 2011 Moms
Options

I almost blew up at DH over Dunkin Donuts Coffee

DH works nights and his shift ends around 6:30am. I called and asked him to bring home an egg while flatbread sandwich and small decaf coffee from DD.

He came home and brought black coffee. I HATE black coffee. Unfortunatley we don't have any milk or cream in the house (I need to go food shopping today!). When I saw  the black coffee I immediately went from 0 to 10 in like .5 seconds and was about to snap when my voice of reason sounded in my head and I stopped myself. Seriously, whats wrong with me? DH probably thinks I'm nuts.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I almost blew up at DH over Dunkin Donuts Coffee

• Options

YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!  Thats whats wrong!!!  There are about a million crazy horomones changing everything about you!  I came in the door the other day and started bawling and screaming at DH because the garage door didn't open with the remote.  It wasn't his fault at all....  I am definetly buying DH a big present after LO is here, because he's put up awith alot a crazy emotions, and I can only imagine what the next 3 months will bring! 

Good luck!  At least you had enough strength to stop yourself... I cann't even do that most times! 

HarLynn's mama
  • Options
    Aw I hear ya. I think the thing that makes me more upset is when I feel like he doesn't "know" me. KWIM? Like, when have I EVER liked black coffee (or fill in your example etc) That's when it makes my blood boil.
    Baby, you've got the sort of eyes that tell me tales...
    :Blog:
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"