Moving to WV! — The Bump
West Virginia Babies

Moving to WV!

Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Lela, and DH and I just found out tonight that we will be moving to WV! We don't know exactly when, but the job is his. The position is in Logan, but my parents have been living in Charleston (well, splitting their time between there and their home in KY where we currently live). Anyone live around that area? We're hoping to visit soon so that maybe we can decide if we want to live in Charleston or a surrounding area. We will want to rent a small-ish apartment because our current lease isn't up yet.

As for the reason I'm on the bump, we do not have any children yet, but I'm interested in getting a position as a nanny if anyone knows anyone hiring! I have a flexible schedule (but I would prefer days over after school) where I would be willing to work just a few hours to every day. I have experience with all ages of children (including volunteer time in the infant room at a day care center with many babies as young as six weeks). Of course, I love children. That sounds cliche, but it's true, I have references! And also, a resume if anyone is interested.

Also, I am

• Christian
  • a non-smoker
  • 22 and have been married for six months
  • willing to do housework and care for pets
  • have reliable transportation
  • I also would be willing to work with the child on foreign languages (I'm not fluent, but would be able to expose your child to French and/or Spanish).
  • I try to eat a clean, healthy diet (mostly vegetarian) and maintain a neat appearance. 
  • Start date is flexible, I could be there in a week if that meant job security.
If you can think of any place (community board at a local grocery store or church) that might have listings for opportunities, I would appreciate the tips.

Thank you so much
for anything that might be able to help me out, and if nothing else, I look forward to being a part of this community when my time comes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards