Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Irrational fear of using the Arm's Reach co-sleeper

I really like the idea of the Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper. But I have this (potentially irrational) fear that I will kick my blankets or pillow off and smother the baby. I wake up all the time with my pillows or blanket piled up on the ground next to my bed. For those of you that have one, please tell me I'm just a crazy first-time mom over thinking everything :-)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Irrational fear of using the Arm's Reach co-sleeper

• Options
    I had that fear for a little while until we got our set up, w/ DD we used it alot, what I did is scooted it down so that it was past where my pillows were so I didn't have to worry about that, but honestly, the way it attaches to your bed it is hard to kick covers up on the co-sleeper.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucketimage imageimage
  • Options
    I placed this on my registery immediately when I found it, but after thinking it over I have now taken it off. Not only are the pillow & blankets a concern for me, but our cats sleep in bed with us and they are snugglers that like to be up close in your face, so this worries me also. If I'm already having second thoughts about it, I figure I won't sleep well while using it so what's the point?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"