February 2011 Moms
Options

Apparently my local cops have no filter

Thus far in my pregnancy I haven't had many of those "weird" or "inappropriate" comments.

Except when I'm at the police station working my beat for work. 

The cops like to say things like "I think someone needs to lay off the Christmas cookies!" and "You look about ready to pop!"

Mind you, I am very small framed but I'm also not huge, I'm actually measuring behind in my fundal height. I've gained ~45 pounds but it seems to be mostly in my belly and boobs and I don't think I look like some huge beast! 

Apparently the cops have no filter.

Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Apparently my local cops have no filter

• Options
    This is me exactly. I have a small frame and any weight gain or loss is noticeable. I have also gained 45 pounds and have people said wow you're getting big, you're face is so round..etc! Yes, have you seen my boobs? They went from a 34D to a 36F!!! It is also all in my stomach, boobs, and face.
    image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I took a sobriety test a few weeks ago, because my headlight was out? Seriously, the cops in my area are just retarded. Granted some women unfortunately do drink during pregnancy. But is it really necessary for you to make an 8 month pregnant woman do a field sobriety test in December at 6:30 pm? This beat my car being searched by a drug dog last year on my way to work at 8 am, cause "i met a description of the person they were looking for."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"