Cincinnati Babies
Options

IAM4UK

Just wanted to say good luck tomorrow!  Congratulations on making it to 37 weeks!  Can't wait to hear about your beautiful baby girls!

Re: IAM4UK

• Options
    butting in to say Good Luck too!!!!  Can't wait to see pictures!!!
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJLPT830:
    butting in to say Good Luck too!!!!  Can't wait to see pictures!!!
    This!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck from me too! I can't believe they are already coming out! I remember you announcing your pregnancy and it seems like it was just recently! Best of luck to you all tomorrow.
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Good luck and Congrats to making it to full term! Can't wait to see pics of those beautiful babies!
  • Options
    YAY for babies day!  Can't wait to see two beautiful little girls.  I am so very happy you made it to FULL TERM and with TWINS!  Becky - seriously so excited for you and your hubby.  Best wishes to both of you!
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good Luck from me too! Happy and Healthy wishes for you and the little ones!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"