Pregnant after a Loss

What do you think of this???

Just curious... It looks interesting... and could be useful.. but I wonder if it adds a step to the diaper change.  Hmmm....

Baby Budaboo

~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It

Re: What do you think of this???

• I see the usefulness side to it, but I can't see myself strapping my baby into a straight jacket 12x a day. 
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hmm... Yeah, I don't know what to think of that.  I can see how it wouldn't be that much of an extra task if you leave it right on the changing pad where you will lay the baby down, but I still don't know if I would use it.  Hmm... 
    formerly *Abby*
    BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
    My Pregnancy Blog
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Taylor Swift, "Mine"
    Labor Buddy to leneae10 and kilissa
  • Loading the player...
  • I see how it could be helpful, but for me personally, I'm not sure I want to use it each time to tie their hands back.  I can see using this for a blowout, but...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • I can understand the usefulness, but I also love a good challenge. Changing squirmy babies diapers is so much [fun]. I usually struggle with the kicking legs more than the squirmy arms though. 

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • I think baby straitjackets are highly underrated.
  • imagevflipo:

I can understand the usefulness, but I also love a good challenge. Changing squirmy babies diapers is so much [fun]. I usually struggle with the kicking legs more than the squirmy arms though. 

I must agree here, his legs get in the way so much worse than his arms.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not really my style...I guess I can see why it might help with squirmy arms but I think there must be easier ways to keep them occupied during a change.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekathymarie:
    I see the usefulness side to it, but I can't see myself strapping my baby into a straight jacket 12x a day. 

Bwahaha!  This is exactly what I was thinking :) 

• https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/758871246/hug-a-bug-portable-changing-pad

I love this one much better! Not like a straight jacket because baby's arms can be free : ). plus it is weighted so the baby can't roll over which I think is the main problem more than flailing arms. I'm going to get one for my sister because my niece is at that rolling-over stage right now...
  • Holy blast from the past. I was wondering where all these names I recognize from being pregnant with DS came from.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"