Pregnant after a Loss
Options

What happened to BPS?

Bump post secrets?  Is this no longer?  I liked to go on and lurk from time to time.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12

Re: What happened to BPS?

• Options
    The original one was shut down.  Then they made another one, but the people doing it I guess got bored with it because it stopped getting updated.  So someone else made another one, that is still up but hasn't been updated since oct.  At one point there was also a call out one.  And now TTGP has their own.  I'm not sad to see them gone, but it was okay entertainment for a boring afternoon.
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

• Options

I used to like to read them too!  I hadn't checked in a while, and didn't realize that they weren't up anymore.  

I always thought that some of them were entertaining, although some shocked me... There was this a bumpie wrote about having sex with another bumpie's DH while the other bumpie was at a bump GTG.  I always wondered if that was true... If so, holy crap...  There are no words for all that is wrong with that.

formerly *Abby*
    BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
    My Pregnancy Blog
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Taylor Swift, "Mine"
    Labor Buddy to leneae10 and kilissa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"