Adoption
Options

New pictures

Holidays and hospital stay have left me w/no time... but here are so new pics of our sweetie compliments of a photographer's blog:

https://photographybyemilyann.blogspot.com/2010/12/and-baby-makes-three.html

We are in love :)

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months

Re: New pictures

• Options
    She is AMAZING!  Congratulations!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is the most beautiful baby I've seen in a long time!

Thanks for sharing! 

Left, Right
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Adorable!  Enjoy!

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    So gorgeous! Congrats!
  • Options
    She is SO darling. Congratulations again and again.
  • Options
    Oh my, cutest thing ever!!  I am so happy for you!!  Congrats!
  • Options
    She is so very beautiful! Congrats once again! :)
  • Options
    oh my gosh!!!!! SQUEEEEL, she is THEE Cutest baby ever!!!!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    I think I'm in love too!!! She's amazing! Just look at those cheeks! I don't know if I'd ever stop kissing them
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Options
    Ooooh, I just want to eat her up!  I'm so happy for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options
    Marvelous! I am so happy for you!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Options
    As I scrolled through I just kept thinking, oh my goodness, and then another, "oh my goodness".  She is just beyond adorable and the love is completely illustrated in those photos.  Congratulations!  I just want to come snuggle her!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options
    OMG!!  I LOVE it!  She is just beautiful, and the photographer is amazing!
  • Options

:::lurking here-- one of my besties frequents here, so I like to be able to keep up on the lingo:::

I *love* all of them, but that one in the night block composite? Top right?  melts my heart!

Congrats on you baby!  

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

Silliestbunny - those are such great pictures.  What an amazingly beautiful baby.

Congratulations again :)

• Options
    What a beautiful, beautiful girl.  Congratulations!!
  • Options
    So, so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Options
    Soooo beautiful-- congrats :)
    m/c 12/20/09 @ 5 1/2 weeks ~ CP 1/25/09 @ 4 weeks ~ missed m/c 4/6/10 (stopped growing @ 6 weeks, stayed with me until 10) ~Foster parent to B, 9/10-1/12~ Proud Mother of Gage Stephen, born 12/26/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"