Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Epiphany

I think I would have more blog followers if I were more interesting/funny and less whiny. Right now my only readers probably just know me personally, and care about what happens to me. However, I am such a Debbie Downer it's probably a turn off. ::must figure out how to be funnier about the shiit in my life::

Re: Epiphany

• Options

I was totally going to tell you no, Epiphany is next week but I felt sort of badly about it so I decided not to.

Go hang out at a bus stop for an afternoon- that should provide countless humorous situations. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options

I check out your blog every week or 2ish.

No one reads mine anymore but my parents.  LOL.   Mine is pretty boring, though.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I was totally going to tell you no, Epiphany is next week but I felt sort of badly about it so I decided not to.

Go hang out at a bus stop for an afternoon- that should provide countless humorous situations. 

You know, as I was typing it out, I thought about the actual Epiphany/12th night and wondered if anyone would think about it too
  • Options
    At least you still write in yours.  I stopped over a year ago and kick myself for it all the time.  I really need to start it back up so I can look back and read it and remember.
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"