Detroit Babies
Options

No pins required?

Does anyone have any reviews for them?

I'd love to go to the store, but at a 45 minute drive, I want to make sure it's not going to be a bust. :) Thanks so much!

Married ~ DD 2004 ~ 2 2nd tri losses ~ DS 2011 5 weeks 1 day early ~ DD2 2012

Re: No pins required?

• Options
    I've never been, but have heard some really great things about it. I haven't really heard any bad reviews yet. I just haven't had a chance to make it out there yet. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    H and I went and I loved it!  H on the other hand would having nothing to do with cloth diapers (he already had his mind made up before we went) so we are using disposables.  I highly recommend them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I pm'd you :)
  • Options

DH and I went to the free class and it was extremely informative.  Lots of information and very helpful.

Cute store and worth the drive!

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for all the info everyone! I really appreciate it Smile

Married ~ DD 2004 ~ 2 2nd tri losses ~ DS 2011 5 weeks 1 day early ~ DD2 2012
  • Options
    imageKarlsSweetie05:

DH and I went to the free class and it was extremely informative.  Lots of information and very helpful.

Cute store and worth the drive!

Ditto here.  The class was so helpful for DH and I.  I am not sure if I will be buying all our diapers there, since there are so many deals online,  but it is great to have a close resource.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've gone a few times. It's about 30 minutes for me.  I prefer to support local stores when possible.  I also wanted to be able to see and feel the products in person.  The owner and her family are super helpful.
  • Options
    I have been cloth diapering my youngest for over a year now and Emily is great!!  The store has tons of stuff and being able to see it first hand is great.  Their website is a great place to start and look to get an idea of what they have.  I wouldn't hesitate email her to make sure before you drive down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"