Cincinnati Babies

NBR: Optometrist in Anderson

Can someone please recomend an optometrist in the anderson area? I wear glasses while working with the computer all day and since I got pregnant my glasses are slightly off... need to possibly get new lenses...

Thanks! 

Re: NBR: Optometrist in Anderson

• I'm going to see Dr. Keiser at Wing Eyecare on Beechmont next week.  This will be my first time going to her, so I can let you know how it goes.
    ~Amanda
    Mom to Lily Gayle 4.25.06 Charlotte Kathleen 3.27.09 Samuel Thomas ~8.4.12~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I also see Dr. Kaiser at Wing.  Love her, she is super nice.  I have some friends that work there, so you should be in good hands!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I've just been going to Lens Crafters in Eastgate mall for the last few years. I actually really like their Dr's. But, there is an older lady in my office who has some more severe vision problems (surgeries etc) and she goes to that Thoma & Sutton place that just moved over by Chick fil A
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've been going to Dr. Mark Fenton with Thoma and Sutton for several years.  I cannot say enough nice things about him.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagemrs.george2be04:
    I've been going to Dr. Mark Fenton with Thoma and Sutton for several years.  I cannot say enough nice things about him.
    Same here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"