Houston Babies
Options

I'm jealous

I'm a little jealous of all of you girls that have/had so much milk in the freezer!  The most I ever had was 100oz and that was because I spent a few weeks waking up overnight to pump.

There are so many things I plan on doing differently with my next baby! 

Re: I'm jealous

• Options

If it makes you feel any better I think the main reason why I have so much is because I EP. Olivia would only nurse with a nipple shield then she got to the point where she just comfort nursed every hour at night so we gave her a bottle and then she just wanted the bottle.

When I was just BFing I didn't really have alot saved I didn't see the point in pumping then.

• Options
    I'm jealous they had so much room in their freezers! I had two of those egg carton sized containers to keep the bags of frozen milk so the most I could keep frozen was about 100 oz. I stopped the extra pumping around 4 or 5 months though. I wouldn't have room for much more than that and I barely fit the 100 oz that I did have frozen!!! I really want a second fridge in our garage but we don't have any room for one (I insist on both cars going into the garage).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"