Georgia Babies
Options

um..how did I get here?

This is pretty much a pointless post, but I just logged on and saw I am 32 weeks along and I can't believe it! Time really does fly the second time around.

Somehow, I only have approximately 2 months left to get ready for our boy. At least we have finally decided on a name: Trevor John.

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
DS-6
c/p- April 2016
missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

Re: um..how did I get here?

• Options

I feel the exact same way!  It has gone by so fast.  I figured I will get myself together when 1/1/11 comes lol.  It still does not seem real that I'm about to have a little girl in 7 weeks.

By the way how have you been feeling?  I've been having awful back pains so I'm heading to a chiropractor next week to get some relief.  If I have to go once a week till this baby comes I will because it is just awful trying to make it through the day with back pains.

Also I love the name! 

• Options

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about your back. I hope you can find some relief after seeing the chiropractor.

Physically I am still doing okay. I am having some hip pain, which I did not have the first time, but I guess that is normal for this time frame and it is not unbearable.

Hang in there, the good news is, ready or not, we are almost to the finish line!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really really really really like that name.  Best wishes for the last few weeks!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKT&John:

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about your back. I hope you can find some relief after seeing the chiropractor.

Physically I am still doing okay. I am having some hip pain, which I did not have the first time, but I guess that is normal for this time frame and it is not unbearable.

Hang in there, the good news is, ready or not, we are almost to the finish line!!!

You are so right. Ready or not, we are almost to the finish line. Good luck!

• Options
    imagemissmlp:
    imageKT&John:

You are so right. Ready or not, we are almost to the finish line. Good luck!

Eeeek! I'm so excited for the both of you!!! :)

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Tell me about it!  I can't believe Sophie will be 4 weeks old tomorrow!  This whole month is a total blur!

• Options
    Cute name! I've always liked the name Trevor
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ha--I can see myself being that exact same way when it's my turn again, like wait, HOW did this happen again!? :)  Love the name; it's perfect!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"