Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Stroller/Car Seat Combo

Hello,

I've been looking at tons of travel systems and I probably should just go INTO a store instead of looking online.
I am just looking for good recommendations for a stroller/Car Seat combo that isn't too heavy. I don't have a great back and I don't want to worry about pulling a muscle everytime I lift the seat in and out! :)

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stroller/Car Seat Combo

• Options

I suggest not getting a traditional travel system.  They are all heavy and bulky.

I would look at the Baby Jogger City Mini which is a light weight stroller with all the bells and whistles and an infant car seat of your choice.  You will have to buy a car seat adaptor.

Or you can get just the infant seat and a snap-n-go stroller frame and later get a better stroller. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    imageLittleApple:

Or you can get just the infant seat and a snap-n-go stroller frame and later get a better stroller. 

ditto this.  But if you really want a travel system- I did love my Graco Metrolite with DS.  Very lightweight, easy to fold, cup holders, good size basket, etc.  The only thing that I would have done different was to get the larger size infant seat b/c DS outgrew it too fast and we loved that thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"