Two Under 2

sleep regression in my DD

I don't have 2u2, but my kiddos are about 2 years apart, and I need help with this.  I thought this would be the best place to ask.

This past week, DD has been waking up crying and only wants me.  She has been sleeping thru the night since 3 months old, and the kiddo never wakes up at night.  Monday night, she slept in our bed, so none of us slept.  That was the first night she did it, and she repeatedly cried for me, so we thought something was wrong.  We got her a night light and now leave her door open.  Well, last night she started doing it again.  I went in her room about 5 times in an hour, and she continued to cry.  DH ended up sleeping in her room on the floor, and that worked for a couple hours.  She ended up back in bed with me early this morn.  I guess I'm wondering if this sounds like regression.  I'm just surprised it has started this late since DS is now almost 7 weeks old.  Any experience with this and how did you all handle it?  Thanks so much!

imageimageimage

Re: sleep regression in my DD

• If it were my DD1, I would probably suspect 2nd yr molars or ear infection or other sickness.   She does the 'cry for mommy' thing when something is really bothering her or hurts.    She just plain won't sleep, and screams if we leave her alone.

I'm not sure about sleep regression - no experience here.  But if you have ruled out teeth/sickness, then maybe?  Sorry, I'm not much help.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"