Upstate NY Babies

Weekend plans?

Good morning ladies!  Any exciting plans for the weekend?

Friday: Having a leisurely morning at home with DH & DD.  Then we're taking DD to day care and going to see Harry Potter.  Hockey game then champagne and relaxing with DH.

Saturday: The usual weekend chores...laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping.  Probably taking our tree and decorations down.  Making crab cakes for dinner...yum!

Sunday: Going to our BFFs for lunch so we can exchange gifts with the kids.  Football and relaxing after that. 

Hope you all have a wonderful New Years!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: Weekend plans?

• Friday: GMIL is watching Justin for the night. Going to dinner with BIL, SIL and a few friends. Going to IL's annual party for the ball drop (all of my family goes).

Saturday: Taking down/dragging out our monster Xmas tree. Probably sweeping up needles for a reeeeally long time. Taking down the rest of Xmas decorations.

Sunday:  Relaxing with my 2 favorite guys in the world. Hopefully staying in our jammies all day.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • friday: taking a nap when i get home from work at 7am. then spending the day doing something. i have to work at 10pm

sat: again sleeping when i get home from work.  taking down christmas working again at 10 pm

sunday: sleep then cleaning. i need to start deep cleaning for the baptism

• Loading the player...
  • Friday: Driving to Tulsa (an hour or so away) to do some shopping and have Chipotle for lunch.  I've been craving it and it's the closest location to us!

Saturday: Going to a friend's to watch football and eat all day!

Sunday: Probably not much...some cleaning and relaxing. 

• I can't believe tomorrow is NYE... this week flew by!

Friday: DH is working till 4 or 5. I plan on going to the grocery store early to get stuff for dinner, cleaning the house a bit, prep for dinner and make dessert. After E goes to bed we'll open a nice bottle of wine, make dinner together and relax on the couch (either w/ a movie or wii) and then ring in the New Year w/ some bubbly!

Saturday: making a nice breakfast for us (french toast casserole and fresh squeezed oj),  taking down the decorations and the tree, cleaning up some of Evan's toys. Hopefully relax a bit, make homemade pizza for dinner.

Sunday: Lunch date and going to the Albright Knox. A bunch of DH's work friends are going to see the Sabres 40th anniversary exhibit. His friends gf is the assistant curator, so he had a bunch of free tix. The Stanley Cup will be on display, so that will be cool. Everyone is meeting up for lunch and drinks before hand.

Monday: DH is off, yay! Not sure what we are doing... probably a whole lotta nothing. Clean up any of the leftover Xmas stuff that doesn't get done and give the house a good cleaning.

Happy New Year, ladies!!!

• Friday: DH is off so we are going shopping during the day...he needs new jeans. Then my dad is watching the girls and we are going to Buca di Beppo with 5 of my sorority sisters from college and their SOs. Maybe out for drinks after.

Saturday: We will probably take down the tree and all the decorations. Cleaning/laundry.

Sunday: Maybe grocery shopping? Not sure yet.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Friday: housecleaning and baking, working on PTing with Ian, the relaxing with some munchies and watching the ball drop.

Saturday: Finish cleaning the house, whatever baking I haven't done, maybe church if Ian can handle it, putting together parts of lasagna for Sunday dinner.

Sunday: Hosting my family for our Christmas. Lasagna, garlic bread and such, then some yummy desserts!

Happy New Year, everyone!

• Tomorrow: Working and then a date with Evan (DH is working).  We might go shopping :).

Saturday: Hopefully something outdoors, as it is supposed to be nice out.  Maybe also getting some stuff cleaned out.  Cooking a nice dinner.

Sunday: Church and then dinner at the ILs.

Happy New Year's!! 

imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"