Alabama Babies

Tomorrow

I will be in the double digits!!! I will be at 99 days until my due date!!! I can not believe it! I'm starting to get nervous...lol

I feel like this is flying by.

Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers

Re: Tomorrow

• How exciting! How is everything with the nursery/baby stuff coming along? 

Enjoy those last 99 days :D 

dx PCOS 2008 ~ Miracle baby DD born June 2010
    BFP#2: 9/25/11 M/C 6 weeks 5 days (CP) 10/13/11
    BFP#3: 12/23/11 Progesterone started 12/29/11 Stick, baby, stick! Pregnancy Ticker
  • It really does go by fast. I feel like you just told us you were pregnant!

I still can't believe I'm at the 'end' of mine now...doesn't seem like it should have happened this quickly! Word of advice-you won't feel like doing much when you get to this stage-so have fun and do the nursery/baby gear preparation now, lol. ;) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Woohoo! Don't get nervous...get excited  Party!!!
  • I am excited too...I paid for the bedding today it should be done in about a week. I am having someone make it for us. Then the bed and changing table should be here shortly after. We're painting in the next few weeks!! I will post pictures soon. We're doing an Alabama nursery so I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll post pics along the way!!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • I can't wait to see your pix. I wanted to do Miller an AL nursery but I got out voted, LOL. 

I cant' believe that you're already in double digits.  Time if flying by for you. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"