Parenting after 35

A quick hello...

Hi there! I've lurked over here a couple of days and wanted to make my presence known.  I'm a mother to an amazing 14 month old little girl, and while I intermittently posted on the bump during my pregnancy, I never quite felt like I fit in on the tri and month boards.  I feel like this is a bit more my speed.  I'm also hanging out over on the TTC over 35 board since we are working on number two.  My husband is 39, I am 35,  and we both work full time in relatively high demand jobs.  We are still adjusting to parenthood, but we are loving every minute of it.  It's a pleasure to meet everyone!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A quick hello...

• Welcome!  Your baby is a beauty!  Love the siggy pic!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi Sea!

Welcome!!  Your DD is a cutie.  Hope to see you around here and I wish you the best with TTC number two. And that sounds somewhat weird, right? Like have fun having sex. LOL!

I'm Robyn and my DS, Aaron, is 16 months.  My college roommate is from Pittsburgh. Nice city, though it's been close to 10 years since I've been there.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi and welcome! This is a great board.
  • Welcome to the big girls' table.   Your little one looks like Cindy Lou Who!!!!  :)
  • Hello! Your DD is precious! Have fun working on #2.
  • You have a gorgeous little girl!  Welcome!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Welcome! Love the pic of your girl, too. She is so beautiful!
  • Hi and welcome!  I'm 38 and DH is 49.  We have DS1 and were not trying (not so soon after DS1 anyways...hahaha) but got pregnant with DS2 & DS3...SURPRISE!  LOL  :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrideBuddies:
    Welcome to the big girls' table.   Your little one looks like Cindy Lou Who!!!!  :)

hehehe, she does!  It's an adorable pic.  Welcome and good luck!

• Hi and welcome! Good luck on ttc #2!
  • Hello to mommy and Miss M.  Welcome to the grown up list.
  • Hi and welcome!

Love your siggy pic!!!

• Welcome!!!
  • Wow- thanks so much for the warm welcome!  What a bunch of beautiful babies there are on this board.  And thanks for the compliments on my little girl, we got a LOT of the Cindy Lou Who comparisons this year, it cracks me up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagevanverth:
    Hello to mommy and Miss M.  Welcome to the grown up list.

This for sure!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"