Upstate NY Babies
Options

It never fails....I have a sick baby

I swear this always happens I just want to cry, seems like every time I plan for us to do something she gets sick or doesn't sleep and we're all to exhausted to go. I took her to the Dr. tonight because we had a terrible night and day today of her screaming in pain and she's been telling us she had an ouwie in her ears plus her runny nose has turned into a really stuffed up nose by last night and her cheeks look like their sunburn which has never happened before when she's been sick. They think it's just a virus which is good but if she's still bad in the morning it's probably not wise to take her to E & M to give her germs to everyone else and expose her to new ones. DH doesn't understand he's like just tell the girls she's sick. I told him the thing is I planned this AND I've had to back out on a million other gtg's. I feel so so bad and sad! I"m really sorry. I"m crossing my fingers that through some miracle she's feeling lots better when she wakes up.
imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It never fails....I have a sick baby

• Options
    I hope she feels better soon!
  • Options

We've all been there so I'm sure everyone understands.

I hope T feels better soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sophia slept horribly last night.  I am hoping she isn't sick.  i hope t feels better.  right now it's going to be a last minute decision for us.  I have to see how she feels when she wakes up..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"