Kentucky Babies
Options

Anyone going to the Ringling Bros. Circus in Corbin?

Just wanted to see if anyone else is planning to go to the Ringling Bros. circus when it comes to Corbin in January-- if so, I thought I'd pass along info on a $5 discount on kids' tickets- I know it makes a difference for us with three kids!  Hope some other families can take advantage and save on a trip to one of our favorite shows :)

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey? Presents Zing Zang ZoomSM, Gold Edition, a magical circus experience, where just feet away from your seat you will enjoy high-flying excitement and pulse-pounding acts combined with performers of amazing courage and extraordinary skill!

Thrilllusionist David DaVinci wows audiences with eye-popping illusions and mind-blowing transformations, all mysteriously interwoven throughout the show. This modern Houdini even attempts to escape a straitjacket while suspended three stories in the air above a den of lions.

Zing Zang Zoom is coming to The Arena at Southeastern KY Agricultural and Expo Complex in Corbin, KY January 27-30, 2011.  Save $5 on kids' tickets Valid for kids ages 2-12; Limit 4 kids tickets per adult ticket purchased; Service charges, facility and handling fees may apply; No double discounts.  Purchase tickets at https://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/180902/1262563 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"